Our system is crafted based on the different social groups to bring convenience to the clients of our clients by providing several channels of payment and also provide a real time link between payments made to revenue collection agents on the field and the company providing the services being paid for.
- Third Party Financial Agency (Bank);
Over the counter payment
Omni kiosk state Number of branches and omni kiosk Union Savings and Loans have
- Revenue Collection Agents;;
POS; the agent visits the client’s home to collect payment. As soon as the agent receives the cash and issues a receipt, the payment reflects at the back office and the clients account is credited with the amount paid. At the end of the day, the agent reconciles cash received with payments on the system at the end of the day. This ensures accountability and transparency.
- Online Payment;;
Payment is done through our website by clicking the “NaWapp/epay” button which gives you an option to make payment through mobile money or card.
- Prepaid cards/vouchers
- Waste Management Service Providers
- Transportation/Haulage Companies
- Courier Agencies
Mission: Providing reliable strategic partnership with the key stakeholders in the waste management industry.
Vision: To be the regional leader in waste management support services using appropriate technology.
- Environmental responsibility – We are committed to sustainability and to act in an environmentally friendly way
- Integrity – We are ethical, honest and accountable
- Excellence – We are committed to innovation and distinction
- Customer-centeredness – We enjoy the customer and so they deserve our service
- Professionalism – We are best at what we do and we do it to meet the highest industry standards.
The CREED: Creating Remarkable Experiences Every Day
Every staff of MIGL, from Janitor and Driver to the General Manager, has been trained on MIGL’S CREED and carries his/her personal CREED CARD as a reminder of the Company’s heart that throbs to keep the company alive.